Children's Museum Individual Admission Gift Card
Manitoba Children's Museum
Regular price $12.00
A PHYSICAL gift card for one General Admission ($12.00 plus GST value) to the Manitoba Children's Museum.
With 12 permanent galleries, innovative temporary exhibitions, and a variety of drop-in programs, workshops, and special events, the Children’s Museum is a great place for the whole family.
- The Children’s Museum reserves the right to restrict admitting children unaccompanied by adults as well as adults unaccompanied by children.
- For your safety, please follow any safety alerts noted within the museum.
- Services are available in English and French. Ask about the availability of services in other languages.
- Children are required to wear appropriate footwear in the museum’s galleries. Please ensure children have indoor footwear available to wear for comfort during inclement weather conditions.
- The museum reserves the right to deny admission or exclude from the premises any individual(s) whose behaviours negatively impact the museum, its guests, volunteers, or staff.
- As a courtesy to visitors with life-threatening allergies, please do not bring products containing nuts into the museum.
- Helium balloons are not permitted in the museum. Any helium balloons that are brought into the museum will be checked at the Admissions Desk and returned as you leave the museum.
- Stroller and wheelchair rentals are available.
- Change tables and an area for snacks are provided.
- Hours and rates are subject to change without notice.
- Individual Admission gift cards are valid for general admission only, and are not transferable for other museum products or services such as annual memberships, birthday parties, facility rentals, day camps, and/or special museum events.
- Individual Admission gift cards are non-refundable.